Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So why add the unblockable attack part? I havent seen that image anywhere...where is it

and how did you make it?

This is closest I could find

1a3300b7a22dd31416b83cfd428f03b3a8e68f1a

Your response isnt adding up at all

The meme is Explain It Kakyoin from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The character Kakyoin has an ability that is unblockable, called Emerald Splash. Being unable to be deflected is just a different wording of unblockable. So the response is adding up. You just aren't an advanced Meme Lord like I am. Kek. B|

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

The meme is Explain It Kakyoin from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The character Kakyoin has an ability that is unblockable, called Emerald Splash. Being unable to be deflected is just a different wording of unblockable. So the response is adding up. You just aren't an advanced Meme Lord like I am. Kek. B|

lol, alright, that was at least an entertaining response, not very helpful, but entertaining.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because orca still included several names and IMO left Swag off of it because he figured that’s what I was looking for. 

how does orca including a bunch of names including matts not seem scummy to you?   Can you expand on your thoughts?

Just now, Llamalover said:

Everyone I've seen says can not be deflected...which is different than unblockable. Especially when written in by you hinting at your move imo. I draw attention to it and you claim it's part of the meme. Show me where one says unblockable. You said it was part of the meme...meaning you didnt add it like the other words

Like I said....caught

Just now, Llamalover said:

I don't know what I've really been accused of besides falling victim to a role I didn't even know about, so I don't really know how to defend myself.

Well, not asking why you’re not dead would be a decent start if you’re Town.

Touch is saying you tried to push some innocuous answers to his whimsical question, which made him think you’re not trying to rock the boat, and were in the thread for a long time but not posting (stalking the thread).

I know you sorta addressed that, but really at this point, it’s just going to come down to what your role is. 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how does orca including a bunch of names including matts not seem scummy to you?   Can you expand on your thoughts?

He did the orca thing. First, I didn’t ask him who he wasn’t ok with killing him, he just answered it that way. Then, he also left Swag off of the list of people that he wouldn’t be ok with killing him. 

that to me, lead me to believe it’s orca doing orca things.