2017-18 Offseason Talk

Glen

23 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

The Hawks are a team full of nothing but role players. I mean, it wouldn't shock me if John Collins was their best offensive player from the get go. I highly doubt they even come close to 40 wins. That's not a 40-42 team, at all. 

40 wins might be unreasonable, fair. But they've been a playoff team for so long now its just hard for me to imagine them in the lottery.

1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Taurean Prince, All Star.

What a time.

I mean, he showed a lot of potential last year and I think good things await him in his career, but he's nowhere near ready to carry a team. And him and Schroder can't do it by themselves. I get the East is pretty underwhelming overall, but if the Hawks top 20 wins this season, I will be surprised.

5 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Its happening.gif

Also, Bledsoe + Warren for Kyrie. Sign LBJ in 2018 and re-unite him with King James.

Irving
Booker
Jackson
James
Chriss

Lethal.

I take it you didnt read the article. The article makes it sound like Irving doesnt want to play with James anymore.

If the Cavs are trading Irving to the Suns, you know Booker would be the player they want back in return. 

Not gonna speculate or say anything that I think are facts. But Irving not wanting to play with the greatest of all time is insane. I'd love to meet LeBron one day. Getting to play ball with him? Jesus thats a dream. 

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

Not gonna speculate or say anything that I think are facts. But Irving not wanting to play with the greatest of all time is insane. I'd love to meet LeBron one day. Getting to play ball with him? Jesus thats a dream. 

unless he wants to prove that he can do it himself

Archived