Current Favorite Bills Players

bigbadbuff

1. Lorenzo Alexander

2. Jordan Poyer

3. John Brown

4. Frank Gore

5. Jon Feliciano

All of these guys are great guys and I like their game. Gore is obviously towards the end of his career, but he is model teammate and competitor. If the question was who I thought our top 5 players were then my list would be much different.

Edited by Billsfaninptown

1. Tremaine Edmunds - I'm biased...I love athletic LB's.

2. Cole Beasley - John Brown might have more TD's but this guy just keeps getting first downs to keep us alive.

3. Micah Hyde - Consistent player Every. Single. Game.

4. Matt Milano - See above

5. Taron Johnson - Such a sure tackler and packs a punch, too.  Love watching him play.                                                                                                                     

Bonus!

6. Devin Singletary - Gore is looking like he has been showing his age for weeks now. We needed Devin to take over and he has done well.

1 hour ago, Maxmw22 said:

I feel kinda weird being the first guy to put Josh Allen on his list....

1. Tre White

2. Tremaine Edmund's

3. Josh Allen

4. Cole Beasley

5. Micah Hyde

It shouldn't be weird that your the first person as it is your opinion. My reasoning for not putting him on is he has to many flaws for me to put him on the list above guys who have been playing lights out at their position. 

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

It shouldn't be weird that your the first person as it is your opinion. My reasoning for not putting him on is he has to many flaws for me to put him on the list above guys who have been playing lights out at their position. 

My assumption for the list was who our favorite players are and not who the best or most important players are. My favorite players aren’t just about what they do on the field. My list was more geared towards locker room leaders and guys that truly embrace the community.

Edited by Billsfaninptown

2 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

My assumption for the list was who our favorite players are and not who the best or most important players are. My favorite players aren’t just about what they do on the field. My list was more geared towards locker room leaders and guys that truly embrace the community.

I understand I wasnt questioning it any way, sorry if it came off that way wasnt meant for that. I just responding to your "weird" comment, saying it isn't weird if you are the first person to put his name. Favorite players dont have to be the best for sure and I definitely agree with locker room and community.  I just get so frustrated with him at times that is probably why I dont have him on my list. He is definitely a great guy but on the field its a love hate relationship. Honestly outside of two maybe three guys on this team I could agree with putting them all in top 5.

Edited by soflbillsfan

1.) Tre White - Great peronality with sense of humor while still being able to be one of the best lockdown CBs in the league

2.) Josh Allen - Blue collar attitude, level headed. As much as it scares me, his ability to make plays is great

3.) Matt Milano - Straight up difference maker.

4.) Jordan Phillips - Love how he turned things around since coming from Miami

5.) Lee Smith - Penalties aside, guy seems like he would go to battle for you. One of the best blocking TE.