Redskins vs. Eagles - 12/15 @ FedEx - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just don’t think he wants to coach in this mess. That’s why I don’t think he’d coach Dallas either regardless of what he says. I bet he’d coach the Giants if they cleaned house though. 

Him being in attendance isn't something I think just happened. Also putting him in the Skybox I think is a message to the fans. He could've attended/watched the game away from the cameras if that's all he wanted to do. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Him being in attendance isn't something I think just happened. Also putting him in the Skybox I think is a message to the fans. He could've attended/watched the game away from the cameras if that's all he wanted to do. 

Oh I agree. I think he’s entertaining things but not seriously considering it here. Maybe Dan gives him full control and tons and tons of money but I just don’t see anything materializing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Oh I agree. I think he’s entertaining things but not seriously considering it here. Maybe Dan gives him full control and tons and tons of money but I just don’t see anything materializing. 

I think Bruce is gone already. Dan will let him retire at the end of the year. This is Meyer's chance to see the team play before he accepts the Job after the season. Haskins and McLaruin showed up for this game, giving Meyer's excitement to coach them again. Alex Smith is added to Meyer's coaching staff next season to help Haskins. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Dan would have to promise FULL CONTROL to even think about it. Who knows what will happen. The FANS need some good news for a change. 

• Like 1