WK 16: DIVISION TITLE GAME @ FILTHY

Matts4313

I'm just watching a report on NFL Network's Total Access and they are saying that Dak Prescott was limited in practice yesterday due to a possible shoulder injury.  Have you guys heard anything about this?

My first reaction was that if he can't play, and the Cowboys end up losing the game, at least The Clapper will have an excuse for not making the playoffs and could end up keeping his job.  Sounds like the worst of both possible scenarios - no playoffs and The Clapper stays.  Would Jerruh be capable of doing that? 

21 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm just watching a report on NFL Network's Total Access and they are saying that Dak Prescott was limited in practice yesterday due to a possible shoulder injury.  Have you guys heard anything about this?

My first reaction was that if he can't play, and the Cowboys end up losing the game, at least The Clapper will have an excuse for not making the playoffs and could end up keeping his job.  Sounds like the worst of both possible scenarios - no playoffs and The Clapper stays.  Would Jerruh be capable of doing that? 

Yeah, he has broken fingers in each hand and a bum shoulder (AC joint). He will still likely play. 

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, he has broken fingers in each hand and a bum shoulder (AC joint). He will still likely play. 

Oh man.  He's a tough guy.  I broke a finger playing football back in my school days and I remember the incredible pain that I experienced when I picked up a tennis ball and just tossed it a few feet.  I can't imagine what it would have felt like to try and throw a football 40-50 yards.  Maybe they just give him some kind of pain reliever injection right into the finger.  I don't know.  Either way, I'm glad to hear he is going to play.  The Cowboys are the better team and they deserve to be in the playoffs over the Eagles.

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Dak will play regardless. You can't hurt the guy. I mean, his bones are broke and stuff but it doesn't hurt him. On a scale of 1 to 10 he said it's like a faint tickle.  In response to the shoulder, he said it was nothing like the stress of having to shoulder the 2016 QB class for 4 years. 

Now, the lowly Eagles are a great team to rest your starters against. We beat them 37-10 in Dallas, and it wasn't as close as the score says. If we did rest Dak, I'm not so sure the Eagles can beat Cooper Rush.

Playing Cooper Rush would mean more Zeke and Pollard. For a game that might be less than 10° outside, that could be bad news for Philadelphia. Even if Dak plays, I would expect a run heavy gameplan, so Dak being out may not hurt as bad as usual. Not to mention the, yet to be released, Cooper Rush to Amari Cooper connection. Coop to Coop.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo......!!!

Edited by DaBoys
I don't grammar good
  • Like 3

I honestly thought the Eagles were going to get beat by the Giants, and they were down to Haskins and the skins too. The ONLY two things they have going for them is that:

A.) it's a cold home game in Philadelphia, which may in fact favor us. 

B.) They are playing against the Dallas Cowboys.

But that's it.

42 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Dak will play regardless. You can't hurt the guy. I mean, his bones are broke and stuff but it doesn't hurt him. On a scale of 1 to 10 he said it's like a faint tickle.  In response to the shoulder, he said it was nothing like the stress of having to shoulder the 2016 QB class for 4 years. 

Now, the lowly Eagles are a great team to rest your starters against. We beat them 37-10 in Dallas, and it wasn't as close as the score says. If we did rest Dak, I'm not so sure the Eagles can beat Cooper Rush.

Playing Cooper Rush would mean more Zeke and Pollard. For a game that might be less than 10° outside, that could be bad news for Philadelphia. Even if Dak plays, I would expect a run heavy gameplan, so Dak being out may not hurt as bad as usual. Not to mention the, yet to be released, Cooper Rush to Amari Cooper connection. Coop to Coop.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo......!!!

playing for the division and playoffs and in Philly where Dallas has had late season collapses. We have to go all in, not rest a single starter. We can rest them vs Wash.

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

im-stealing-this-35238334.png

On 12/19/2019 at 12:50 PM, HDsportsfan said:

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. ;)

On 12/19/2019 at 12:55 PM, resilient part 2 said:

I don't know with him you never really know

On 12/19/2019 at 1:05 PM, HDsportsfan said:

I agree....it can be a bit difficult with him sometimes.

tenor.gif?itemid=4770373

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 2