GDT 12/22/19 Week 16: 12-2 Baltimore Ravens @ 6-8 Cleveland Browns

RavensTillIDie

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He didn't wanna take that hit, and he thought Boyle was gonna block the guy. I still don't think hits like that are a problem if they happen like once per game, which is the rate right now. Lamar is a tough dude, he's not built of glass like RGIII. He can take those hits.

I don't hate them if they are for a TD or a crucial first but he had the first easily there. Just gotta take it and get out there.

Just now, Danand said:

Romo picks up the little things. That last second read and throw to Ingram had me fooled as well. I thought Roberts was the target.

He's actually knowledgeable unlike our friend who shall not be named. Need to get rid of these old guys in the booth and bring in fresh blood. V enjoyable to listen to

Edited by M.10.E

4 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

He's actually knowledgeable unlike our friend who shall not be named. Need to get rid of these old guys in the booth and bring in fresh blood. V enjoyable to listen to

They seemed to do it with Witten, but that went downhill fast. I don't know who is in line for a commentator job, but I certainly feel there is room for improvement.