Raiders place RT Trent Brown on IR

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, Elky said:

Oakland is still mathematically alive in the playoff race.

Just like the Rams, getting eliminated is an eventuality. 

Oakland is a bad football team right now. They won some games early that they shouldn't have and that inflated what people think of them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Not to mention their HC signed for 10 years, $10 mil a year (guaranteed, I believe?!) is obsolete and out of touch. Should have stayed in the booth. 

I heard Gruden talk about it, he hinted the contract isn't fully guaranteed and that he isn't getting 10 million per season right now, which makes sense considering he will eventually live in Nevada (no state income tax) and that Davis will eventually have more money to spend

I speculate that he has x amount of time to make the playoffs or Davis has the ability to get out of the deal without any future payments. 

Gruden has gotten this team to win games they shouldn't have, as I eluded to in my previous post, but they are still a bad football team. So, you have to give him credit for that on some level.  

On 12/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, N4L said:

Just like the Rams, getting eliminated is an eventuality. 

Oakland is a bad football team right now. They won some games early that they shouldn't have and that inflated what people think of them. 

What games shouldn’t they have won? They haven’t beat a team that’s over 500 right now.