New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Funny that Squire shows up when there’s votes coming in for him, and then immediately tries to discredit what I’m saying which is 100 percent the truth by the way. Maybe it’s sound logic, I’m not sure. I just learned about the lightning rod the other day with Orca.

Squire I know it’s not smart for me to vote being petty, but I’d be shocked if he’s not scum.

I can track tonight if mafia doesn’t kill me and will do what’s best for town.

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

What do you want to know from me?

Wife's family is getting here in about 1-2 hours.  After that, I will be out for the majority of the next 30ish hours.  Depending how long they stay tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Got the lasagna in the oven for dinner tonight with wife's family. 

We thinking Josh is true with his tracker claim?

39 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Funny that Squire shows up when there’s votes coming in for him, and then immediately tries to discredit what I’m saying which is 100 percent the truth by the way. Maybe it’s sound logic, I’m not sure. I just learned about the lightning rod the other day with Orca.

Squire I know it’s not smart for me to vote being petty, but I’d be shocked if he’s not scum.

I can track tonight if mafia doesn’t kill me and will do what’s best for town.

If you cared to read, I noted I was going to be with family and hosting holiday gathering.  

Don't be ashamed about being petty,  plenty of players are playing that way recently.