New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Swinging the vote at that stage wasn't viable.

It was literally 1 person. And he made a point to "hint" for BCB to vote me. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

To be fair tho, if he has a read on you why would he swing it elsewhere? 

Malfs doesnt have a read. He has posted an original thought all game. He is just spitting out silly stuff swag said. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

my point is that you carefully looked at the players I tagged last game and tried to make a connection to the OP but couldn’t. This game, you don’t even bother doing that. I agree that it’s a little different given that I’m not tagging those players, but I came out with a seemingly random list and said most of the scum is there. 

why no connection this time? 

But the list was really not random.  I think it was the players not on the naz lynch line and excluded swag and you.  the order was not really anything to consider

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That too.  Matts, I don't know what time warp you're stuck in if you think your entrance to this day phase didn't scream "lynch me, I'm scum."

Bet you cant. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm good dying. Good luck Matts. 

The hero we deserve. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I get pickle and daboyle. But why Josh? His lazy vote just now seemed just like his previous scum games.

It’s not a lazy vote. I was at work so sue me. I honestly didn’t even realize I didn’t have a vote in and wanted to get one in.

I’m town you dunce.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Why wasn’t it anything to consider this game but was last game? 

you listed the list of players not you or swag and not on the nazgul lynch line.   

Last game you went 1 player at a time with a tagging.   top down and then a jump over like 4-5 players.  That stood out much more than the list of players pooled as a group, since i also got specifically tagged for your question, it sparked the idea of who and how you were specifically tagging players