WEEK 17 GDT - @SEATTLE

N4L

Just now, sherm said:

Agree but any pts makes this 2 td and 2 2pt conversions. And keeps that Seattle crowd silent. 

How would you feel about scoring a touchdown and going for two? Nay or Yay?

Just giving it some thought and I can't decide. I think maybe, kind of yeah, I'd go for two.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I do agree with the bolded.

I think if I'm Seattle, I'm trying to get the team up by using the "we spooked shanny at the end there" narrative lol

Needs something cuz that Lynch card was a bust after that 4th down run.

All of these battle scars have me feeling numb watching this game. Even when some of the big plays for the 49ers happened in the first half. I just expect some catastrophe to eventually rear it's ugly head, and Wilson do JUST enough to win the game at the end. That's why he's so annoying. 

Edited by PapaShogun

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

How would you feel about scoring a touchdown and going for two? Nay or Yay?

Just giving it some thought and I can't decide. I think maybe, kind of yeah, I'd go for two.

No only cuz Seattle hasn't shown me they can put up 3 TD on the board. So no need to give them any gifts till they show they can move the ball on us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

All of these battle scars have me feeling numb watching this game. Even when some of the big plays for the 49ers happened in the first half. I just expect some catastrophe to eventually rear it's ugly head, and Wilson do JUST enough to win the game at the end. That's why he's so annoying. 

Won't matter what he does if our offense keeps scoring 

Keep aggressive and hitting them with throws down the middle in the open zones 

No turnovers. We got this!!