2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 hour ago, whodatOL said:

Yeah it is this way in real life as well. Might be even clever to trade for a late 2nd rounder before offering to the player to keep your high 2nd rounder 

Miami did, I was kind of excited thinking it was a early to mid 2nd ..  went and looked it was the 31st pick

Well played by Miami. Didn't expect it thought for a 2nd I'd be safe

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

No. They would make Miami give up their available 2nd round pick if they didnt have their original 2nd. Nice try but you wont be getting a 1st round pick list because Miami doesnt have their original 2nd.

I'm not involved in the deal either way but it's a loophole in TCMD that doesn't exist in real life. IRL, the rule is quite clear cut. Give up your natural pick or something better, not something worse. 

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I'm not involved in the deal either way but it's a loophole in TCMD that doesn't exist in real life. IRL, the rule is quite clear cut. Give up your natural pick or something better, not something worse. 

I will dig into it but that rule was not specified in this league I urge you to fill album feedback form and include that if you feel a certain way for anybody not willing to fill out the feedback for I don't know what to tell you but you don't get to complain