2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

So basically in the future if someone offers a sheet on an RFA if they dont have their original pick in that round the offer sheet is nullified.

If they've traded up in the required round, they can still sign an RFA. Just not if they've traded down. 

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

If they've traded up in the required round, they can still sign an RFA. Just not if they've traded down. 

Why? What if they have traded up into the round. Comp picks does not put a trade value on it just states the round.

Edited by mountainpd

6 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Now you're just making stuff up he doesn't actually say that.

You are alluding to the idea that a team should get the highest pick of the offering team, at the original or above Tendered round.

The CBA says no such thing. It does not dictate that. I wouldnt support a rule in this sort of format that did. That's ludicrous. It does state that if you don't have a pick in said round the offer sheet is nullified

Just now, sparky151 said:

If you were in the old FFMD, the highest prices weren't paid for the first good players at a position but the last good player. 

Yep often the case, the apy dropping makes the player appealing but then the his to secure them often exceeds first round transactions.

Just now, sparky151 said:

If you were in the old FFMD, the highest prices weren't paid for the first good players at a position but the last good player. 

FFMD sucked. Glad it's gone. Yeah I just said that. Way too many loopholes and the people running it didnt care because at least 75% of the time it benefitted them. I forget who it was running the team several years back that had the Saints, restructured a stupid amount of people paying them basically league minimum for the league year and went out and signed nearly all of the big name FAs to create a super team and the ppl running FFMD thought it was all good despite the explosion of drama in the discussion thread.

FFMD doesnt even stand in the same stadium as TCMDs jock strap 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

FFMD doesnt even stand in the same stadium as TCMDs jock strap 

they're two way different products. FFMD was like a universal forum bonding thing that was mostly comedy and stirring pots for laughs. the month that FFMD used to run was always the funnest time on the forum. was more a product of almost every single person on the forum being involved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

they're two way different products. FFMD was like a universal forum bonding thing that was mostly comedy and stirring pots for laughs. the month that FFMD used to run was always the funnest time on the forum. was more a product of almost every single person on the forum being involved.

Eh I suppose but theres no reason more people cant be involved in this that actually brings realism to football life.

I mean you're right... FFMD was about comedy...it was the punch line .