2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Looking specifically for Player Swaps for LT Russell Okung & C Mike Pouncey. 

Not expecting some young all pro either. 

Always injured LT... and a center who can barely practice..  what you giving me to take them 

• Like 1

We haven't talked much about it but kinda late now to put into play what id like to see.  Which is only allow players on contract years as it is currently set up for two I believe.

Just never really looked at extensions as a means for getting more cap where restructures is more of that line.  So allowing a bunch of them I don't like that idea.  

Also don't see the player on a rookie deal accepting an extension if that extension is low which some are because the apy value is based on their pff grade.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I agree with everything you just said. 

On a rookie deal, I would say idk if we should allow those extensions or if we do there needs to be a base line for the APY.  

But I also agree 3 extensions is reasonable 

Spotrac list every years extension going back several years.  So happen after they are tagged and they don't list that but it would be nice to see what players are getting extended and see how we can use that to determine this.

I'll be home soon but if you guys wanna look at that so we have something to discuss.