2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Just now, ny92mike said:

This normally hasn't worked which is why we limited it to 3 in the past but limiting it to three in the past made it difficult for teams with no cap starting out so I expanded it.   We really need to nail down this criteria for the board.

Maybe limit it to 3 major, 2 minor extensions?

Just now, wwhickok said:

Maybe limit it to 3 major, 2 minor extensions?

How many extensions do you think happen each year irl...lol. Seems like a lot.  To be honest they should all be major you go posting an extension that saves you 500 k I'm gonna stab you in the throat.

26 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

How many extensions do you think happen each year irl...lol. Seems like a lot.  To be honest they should all be major you go posting an extension that saves you 500 k I'm gonna stab you in the throat.

This to much admin time otherwise I would suggest

i think it should be limited to three

3 minutes ago, PR said:

So far my messages received have been... "What's your price on this player?" My response... I'm new, I don't really have a price.. make an offer...

*Radio silence*

I scare people off I guess.

Add your prices to the trade block in the docs. If you are unsure of value just list a little higher than you expect to or would be happy to achieve.

that way you will also sometimes receive a few offers and then you may have listed too cheap or you can negotiate the best deal.

if you need help with docs give me a shout

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

A limit of 3 is ok. But it should be anyone eligible for a new contract. Bengals expect Mixon to hold out of camp if he doesn't get a new deal. We want to give him one and he's now completed 3 NFL seasons and is eligible in real life but not in the mock. 

I'll be home in a bit to look at things.  We definitely need to nail down the details for this before it becomes an issue.

What criteria is preventing mixon from showing up on the list?

15 minutes ago, PR said:

So far my messages received have been... "What's your price on this player?" My response... I'm new, I don't really have a price.. make an offer...

*Radio silence*

I scare people off I guess.

Expect people to seek more now for players but after a few rounds of fa bidding prices drop fast.

Most not all but most people are putting players they will likely cut but if they can unload them for value they will.

Most of the time people over value their players.

• Like 2