2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

2 hours ago, cortes02 said:

I don't think this is working still.  A players who I plan on placing a FA bid on that I think will be popular are showing no other bids. 

@ny92mike

Is this field in the workbooks working or are the players I'm targeting not as popular as I thought they would be?

Is anyone else not seeing other teams bidding on their players?

Peace!!!

I'll double check things later today.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bowser should be able to tell us for sure if he has both Denver and Chicago enter bids for the same player. I also was surprised not to see the box checked when I put in a bid on someone who should draw multiples. 

I gave it a try yesterday. didn't showed nothing to me

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

Could be just me, but I'm ok with not showing. It levels up the difficulty. Don't want to see a player getting bellow market deals because he got overlooked in the round and someone find that this is happening.

Maybe just shows if it is a player you are trying to resign.

• Like 1

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

Anyone care to make a 'mock offer' for Joe Webb?

Easiest way to find out is if 2 of us make an offer for the same player (and know that we did) and find out if it is working.

No one in their right mind is gonna come out and admit to bidding on players they actually want.

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

Could be just me, but I'm ok with not showing. It levels up the difficulty. Don't want to see a player getting bellow market deals because he got overlooked in the round and someone find that this is happening.

Maybe just shows if it is a player you are trying to resign.

I agree. I mean I'm fine either way, but it makes it more dramatic and intense not knowing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Anyone care to make a 'mock offer' for Joe Webb?

Easiest way to find out is if 2 of us make an offer for the same player (and know that we did) and find out if it is working.

No one in their right mind is gonna come out and admit to bidding on players they actually want.

You made a bid on Brady right? I did too and didn't showed nothing.