Which player do I keep?

Kmart128

• 4 months later...
On 12/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, marshawn lynch said:

Ok im in a 10 person ppr 2 keeper league.  I am trying to decided between Derrick Henry, Leonard Fournette, Julio Jones, and Todd Gurley. Im leaning towards Henry and Fournette but Jones is tempting as well. Thoughts?

Far too much risk associated with Fournette (the FO is clearly souring on him and he was the NFL's least efficient players last season). 

Julio should only see more targets this year with Hooper out of the picture. Very low risk option, particularly for a PPR league. 

There were rumors of a Fournette trade happening around draft time.  Also, Jay Gruden hates to have one established running back, he's a committee guy to the core.  I would go with Henry and Jones.  Too much risk with Gurley's knee.  I've had him since Day 1 in my keeper (I tanked the keeper process to make sure I got him) and he got me into championship range in 2018 and I got the title despite him getting hurt.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...