What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Anyone else get a little nervous when Hoodie walks away from his vets?  Mankins was decent for the Bucs, but he was far removed from his prime.  I wonder how Brady would feel about D Smith protecting his blind side?

brady makes no plays from outside the pocket. We’d have to adjust our wr routes

Edited by indifference

13 minutes ago, indifference said:

brady makes no plays from outside the pocket. We’d have to adjust our wr routes

If you re Brady, what appeal is in Tampa, really?  Outside of a 10 yr window, this franchise has been one of the perennial losers in professional sports.  

I think Rivers is more likely in Tampa then Brady.  

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

If you re Brady, what appeal is in Tampa, really?  Outside of a 10 yr window, this franchise has been one of the perennial losers in professional sports.  

I think Rivers is more likely in Tampa then Brady.  

Evans Godwin and Howard is appealing for any qb. 

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Seems odd that this much chatter would be put out there just to drive up his price. It's Tom Brady. He doesn't need it.

The issue with the Pats is their unpredictability.  They can let Brady test FA, media comes out Brady is looking good to Team X, then bam back to New England he goes.  McDaniel assembled his staff in Indy, but went back to the Pats.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Evans Godwin and Howard is appealing for any qb. 

Maybe, I m sorry the reputation Howard has earned as an upper echelon TE, I just don t get.  

So we have 2 All Pro WRs, absolutely zip at RB, who can run a route tree like White or Vereen before him.  D Smith would be the worst LT he has had in his career.

I understand your point, but 2 elite WRs can only go so far as a selling point.

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Maybe, I m sorry the reputation Howard has earned as an upper echelon TE, I just don t get.  

So we have 2 All Pro WRs, absolutely zip at RB, who can run a route tree like White or Vereen before him.  D Smith would be the worst LT he has had in his career.

I understand your point, but 2 elite WRs can only go so far as a selling point.

Howard is a mismatch just hasnt put it together yet. Brate is a good weapon here if Howard isn’t a selling point. Our OL gave Winston 2.77, last year Brady had 2.75. And if Arians can get a new RT in the draft we’re in great shape.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, indifference said:

Howard is a mismatch just hasnt put it together yet. Brate is a good weapon here if Howard isn’t a selling point. Our OL gave Winston 2.77, last year Brady had 2.75. And if Arians can get a new RT in the draft we’re in great shape.

I agree 

The only sure fire thing we'd need to get with Brady would be  new pass catching rb and another tackle

... just thought of this

In the highly unlikely and hypothetical scenario that we got Brady... Godwin would have to change is number for sure lol

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I agree 

The only sure fire thing we'd need to get with Brady would be  new pass catching rb and another tackle

... just thought of this

In the highly unlikely and hypothetical scenario that we got Brady... Godwin would have to change is number for sure lol

Nope. Don’t want Brady now.

• Like 1