2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

39 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Any team interviewing McCarthy for HC should open the interview by asking why it never occurred to him to use Hill like he's used in NO. Then after he fumbles the answer, I'd end the interview and say "we'll let you know."

A little hyperbole here I think.  Very, very few HC's would consider using Hill the way Payton does.  MM gets a pass (pun!) on Hill as far as I'm concerned.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Well if his Head Coach said it, it must be true. 

Yes, I'm aware your word is the only gospel around here, including REAL head coaches in the NFL! Is there ever a time when you aren't trying to be a ****? Because your bull**** is wearing thin! 

Edited by Golfman

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Said about the QB starting for the team who just set the record for fewest turnovers committed in a season. 

Yup... because I look at his history in playoffs. People act like New Orleans playoffs troubles are just bad calls. Brees has bad ints in most of his playoff games. Even the rams last year.

Edited by Green19

Just now, Striker said:

Oh right. Even though they won the East my brain defaulted to them being a wild card team because the East was just so bad this season.

I'm all for the NBA type of seedings. Even if they want to keep division winners in the playoffs. Eagles should have been the 6 seed. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Or you could try refuting the point 

There was no point. Only useless sarcasm. The point is Hill was better than Hundley in TC the year the Packers cut him. You jumped in well after the discussion began Why don't you try and refute the point!