2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

Just now, Reaper said:

I think I am watching a bit further in the future than you are. Plus I like these tight old school type games more than the passes flying allover a million points per team games.

I just realized what you meant; 3/3 games have been good so far and I agree all games have been fun to watch.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

I don't think you are watching further in the future than me lol

I was thinking you meant the score was 3-3; sorry about that I tried to correct my post but ended up quoting myself...this right here is why I drink and speaking of drinking I think its about time to pour a glass.

13 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Taysom Hill! Anybody else throw up a little in their mouth every time this kid does something great? He was clearly our second best QB in TC a few years ago too. 

I throw up in my mouth every time people lose their mind over Taysom Hill doing something period. Hill's a gadget player, not a QB2. He actually threw a pick on a similar play vs the Steelers last season because he underthrew it, much like the 50 yarder today. Rhodes just got beat so handily and/or Smith was so out of position that there were no negative repercussions for it this time.

1 minute ago, Striker said:

I throw up in my mouth every time people lose their mind over Taysom Hill doing something period. Hill's a gadget player, not a QB2. He actually threw a pick on a similar play vs the Steelers last season because he underthrew it, much like the 50 yarder today. Rhodes just got beat so handily and/or Smith was so out of position that there were no negative repercussions for it this time.

Better throw than Brees’ tho.