Tracking the new coaching staff

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Tomsula is confirmed out?

I don’t know if it’s for sure, but I think he will be and I’m not sure he wants back anyways. He had said last offseaon that if Manusky was gone, he was leaving too and I’m not sure why that would change.

Any word / rumors on who you're looking at as OC?

Has Pat Shurmur's name been mentioned at all?

Ron is a hell of a coach, loved him when he was here in Chicago. The defense never really was the same after Lovie got rid of him (although we had some great years with Marinelli). Met Coach Rivera a few times, great dude.

Edited by G08

5 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Wade Phillips just got fired. Bet he joins McCarthy in Dallas. Think him and Jerry left on good terms

Gross. Wade Phillips has been on the same rollercoaster for the last 10-20 years. Join a team, see immediate improvement. Slowly regress. Get fired 3-5 years later.

Id take Nolan 10/10 over Phillips. And thats not including the fact that we run a 4-3 and Wade only knows how to coach a 3-4.

24 minutes ago, G08 said:

Any word / rumors on who you're looking at as OC?

Has Pat Shurmur's name been mentioned at all?

Ron is a hell of a coach, loved him when he was here in Chicago. The defense never really was the same after Lovie got rid of him (although we had some great years with Marinelli). Met Coach Rivera a few times, great dude.

Yes, Shurmur is rumored to be interviewing for our OC job, but most of Redskins nation wants O’Connell to remain as the OC bc of how Haskins and the young WRs developed the second half of the year.

Ron should get who he wants though.

• Like 1