Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Orca, what dome is saying is that there is a number of different claims he could have made that would have been safer. 

with any other claim, he at least has a chance to “prove” his role. 

if he’s lying about being lightning rod he has zero chance to prove that. 

This is just one aspect of my argument, but a big one.

The other two big pieces:

1 the fact that you’re not getting a strong civ to CC with a lightning rod claim

2 the fact that you aren’t even leveraging your life with a strong ability that’s important to town

if he claimed lightning rod as scum it’s a move so stupid it just might work

certainly not the first option we should pursue 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The vote switches to save Orca where sketch as f. I dont think we can discount the idea that Orca is lying. He clearly knew that he was saved and that the pressure would be on him. Hatching a scum plan to save himself is 100% in the cards. 

Lynch me then and I'll be proven right 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca why are you worried about daboyle never using his move if we don’t lynch him tonight?

we know one scum was on the lynch, so that list is gonna work itself out regardless, right?

its not like we’re clearing daboyle, just saying his claim isn’t likely to be a scum claim and we should look elsewhere first

Your concerns with daboyles claim as a long term issue doesn’t necessarily make sense when paired with the results you’re claiming.

You’re not faking results, are you?

It's my opinion that Daboyles claim is sketchy. I have explained why

100% real census

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@daboyle250 you going to use the lightning rod?

Just reread my PM.

So I’m supposed to target a player and if I’m successful, then that player’s night actions will be redirected to me. If I didn’t submit a choice by deadline, then Malf will randomly decide a player whose moves would be redirected. On Night 1 I didn’t make a choice so I was assigned Dome, of which the move failed.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Orca, what dome is saying is that there is a number of different claims he could have made that would have been safer. 

with any other claim, he at least has a chance to “prove” his role. 

if he’s lying about being lightning rod he has zero chance to prove that. 

Like what?

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Just reread my PM.

So I’m supposed to target a player and if I’m successful, then that player’s night actions will be redirected to me. If I didn’t submit a choice by deadline, then Malf will randomly decide a player whose moves would be redirected. On Night 1 I didn’t make a choice so I was assigned Dome, of which the move failed.

Lmao

Daboyle

• Like 2