Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Why are you being coy and manipulative?

cause it’s fun, and might even serve a purpose

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And it’s not fabricated

Explain it then. How did I speak from a position of knowledge?

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have been sick for the past two days (102 fever/sore throat/vomitting) and have not paid attention to the thread enough to be caught up. 

Cliff notes?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Cliff Notes:

Orca flipped Town and claimed sensor. One of Pickle, Daboyle, or me was scum.

Daboyle died and flipped town.

@Blahstoise and I are masons, confirmed by the host to one another via PM to be Town.

That leaves Pickle, who Orca thought was scum but gave him the benefit of the doubt because he "thought he knew his claim", which was a stupid meme.

DO NOT TAKE HIS “CLIFF NOTES” AT FACE VALUE SLAPPY

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yeah I’m convinced 

You already made up your mind. I'm not trying to convince you at this point. You're choosing to ignore context and a hypothetical situation I intentionally made out was laughable and latching onto things outside of what I laid out in a vacuum as ridiculous, because it is.

Just now, MWil23 said:

You already made up your mind. I'm not trying to convince you at this point. You're choosing to ignore context and a hypothetical situation I intentionally made out was laughable and latching onto things outside of what I laid out in a vacuum as ridiculous, because it is.

Choosing to ignore context? Someone asked for a catch up and your gave bad information. That’s not a town move and is super scummy 

Just now, Whicker said:

So why give him bad formation if this is what you think he should do?

Because I trust the censor and believe Malf will side with how Dome did/would do. You don't, and you're reading into mechanics that we don't know are there/aren't there.