Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

*Take note of Matts coming in to defend Whicker*

*take note of @MWil23 not understanding ratios*

11 people left in the game. Likely 3 scum. Which means on the census line we have a 1 in 3 chance of scum. In the non census line we have a 2 in 8 chance of scum.

The probabilities are close. 

I want to hear more from @wolfeyestrk about what he had to guess and why it would vote-block him. 

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*take note of @MWil23 not understanding ratios*

11 people left in the game. Likely 3 scum. Which means on the census line we have a 1 in 3 chance of scum. In the non census line we have a 2 in 8 chance of scum.

Actually, we have a 50/50 shot on the census now. There were THREE yesterday, with Pickle, Me, and Daboyle. Daboyle flipped Town, so did Orca. That leaves me, having claimed with one person to verify me (since you're so good at probabilities you know that the probability of Malf lying to him is NOT good), and Pickle, meaning that we are over a 50% chance that he's scum. Given Counselor's ability with the census, the odds are high that it's Pickle.

The probabilities are close. 

NOT at all. Over 50% to 25% on a blind guess without night move verification based off of sheer probability.

I want to hear more from @wolfeyestrk about what he had to guess and why it would vote-block him. 

I would as well.