Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

26 minutes ago, Dome said:

Fair.

but FMPOV I would’ve left it out too. 

it was literally just last game that malf was cleared through the mechanic we (mwil and I) believe is in the game and is what means there is still 1 more on the orca line 

so it’s not like we don’t have any recent data to go on.

It just depends on whether or not you think malf would keep the mechanic that cleared him last game (a mechanic that helps de-swing the censor move) or if he went in the opposite direction and made the censor fail proof.

It’s misleading is my only point. The way it’s framed it’s basically a guilty investigation on Pickle when that’s not the case and Slappy should be able to decide on his own 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Deviating from what clear information? 

Literally, *what* information in this game is "clear". So far, I see two people (you, dome) who are trying to drive all conversation towards a census we cant prove at the expense of scum hunting. Even if you are town (maybe) and pickle is scum (maybe) you do realize there is an extremely high chance that we have at least 2 other scum?

The way I was using CLEAR wasn't as in "transparent or obvious", but rather the best information that we have or had to operate off of.

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And for the record, if I was scum in a mason, I would play it 100% exactly like you have this game. Nonstop pounding the table that "I am clear!! Blah can prove it!!" 

Yeah, I'm basically a scum mastermind. You and Whicker sure do give me a lot of unwarranted scum credit when it suits you.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The way I was using CLEAR wasn't as in "transparent or obvious", but rather the best information that we have or had to operate off of.

Yeah, I'm basically a scum mastermind. You and Whicker sure do give me a lot of unwarranted scum credit when it suits you.

Are you implying that thinking "hey this guy can clear me in thread" is a hard concept to grasp?

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

*Only responds to the 2nd half of my post that suits him while ignoring that the confirmed census and Orca as Town as the best information of operate off of in order to fit the greater narrative NOTED*

*once again trying to divert every conversation back to the census.  NOTED*

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I want to lynch MWil now 

Then be a man and lock your vote. We both know that you won't though and we both know why.

Locking votes when its not a hammer is stupid.

And why?