Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

MWill

I am not scum. Didn’t you to your own fault admit to swinging and missing a few times already this game?

Bcb has claimed the same role as you. One if you is scum. 

One of ET and MWil is scum if Pickle is truthful. 

One of MWil and Pickle is scum if Orca’s census is consistent with previous games. 

A town MWil flip gives us two scum in ET and Pickle, so he’s the best lynch for today 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Then I’ll make it easy on you,

BCB is scum. Claims the same role and then automatically pushes for my lynching. Knowing I’m somewhat inactive he takes advantage of that situation because there is as likely of a chance that I don’t pop in to cover my butt and I get lynched. Worst case scenario is it buys him another day, I flip bulletproof green, he doesn’t get hit because he’s “bulletproof” and still looks good.

• Like 1

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

BCB is scum. Claims the same role and then automatically pushes for my lynching. Knowing I’m somewhat inactive he takes advantage of that situation because there is as likely of a chance that I don’t pop in to cover my butt and I get lynched. Worst case scenario is it buys him another day, I flip bulletproof green, he doesn’t get hit because he’s “bulletproof” and still looks good.

I believe you

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

One of ET and MWil is scum if Pickle is truthful. 

One of MWil and Pickle is scum if Orca’s census is consistent with previous games. 

A town MWil flip gives us two scum in ET and Pickle, so he’s the best lynch for today 

1.  I'm back 

2.  Why does a town mwil give us a scum ET 

Just now, Whicker said:
1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I believe you

I kinda do too.