Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

On 1/2/2020 at 7:55 PM, Malfatron said:

4. If there is a tie between players at the end of a deadline, there will be an overtime period of my choosing. In this overtime period, the vote count does not reset, but you are allowed to change votes. Anyone could still be lynched in OT, not just the top vote-getters. If there is still a tie at the end of this, there will be a no lynch.

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Then I’ll make it easy on you,

BCB is scum. Claims the same role and then automatically pushes for my lynching. Knowing I’m somewhat inactive he takes advantage of that situation because there is as likely of a chance that I don’t pop in to cover my butt and I get lynched. Worst case scenario is it buys him another day, I flip bulletproof green, he doesn’t get hit because he’s “bulletproof” and still looks good.

Lol anyone whose ever been scum with me would know I'm never ever gonna claim a passive ability.  I'll get lynched making some **** up about a team mate first.  PS I'm not even voting u atm 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol anyone whose ever been scum with me would know I'm never ever gonna claim a passive ability.  I'll get lynched making some **** up about a team mate first.  PS I'm not even voting u atm 

So are there two bulletproof?