Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc scum doesn't pay attention to that stuff (especially lately with all of the afk scum) and would be fishing out cages to see who they could claim. 

This totally contradicts the OP where Malf said Cages don’t mean anything. Good Cages can be bad and visa versa. Claiming a Cage literally does nothing. I.E. if I was given Castor Troy (I wasn’t) I could claim him freely as he would be just as likely to be good as bad. You know this Pickle

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This totally contradicts the OP where Malf said Cages don’t mean anything. Good Cages can be bad and visa versa. Claiming a Cage literally does nothing. I.E. if I was given Castor Troy (I wasn’t) I could claim him freely as he would be just as likely to be good as bad. You know this Pickle

His transparent fake push of me in regards to claiming a Cage and ignoring the OP looks bad. I’m pretty sure we have a live one here.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That was my point.  To test to see if your read that.  My god if you guys are not gonna read what I say then I can just go back to trolling.  

Edited by Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That was my point.  To test to see if your read that.  My god if you guys are not gonna read what I say then I can just go back to trolling.  

It’s unlike you to miss my claim though. That was my first post since the game started man. I read the bold, I just don’t believe you yet.