Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

What y’all are missing (or at least not openly considering) that if there is ONE mafia paying attention, the info will reach the scum chat. 

if 3/4 scum are barely playing and one of them is all in, anything the one picks up on is still getting relayed to the 3 inactive 

Although I agree with your premise, you werent there when Swag tried to babysit scum in meme mafia. Those dudes checked in for like 15 minutes a day and normally after they had already dug an enormous hole.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t think the point he was trying to make really mattered all that much anyways and he hasn’t expanded on it because it’s stupid that it’s drug out this long and he’d rather just move on than answer a hundred questions from orca 

that’s just what I think tho 

The only reason I am pressing it is squires delivery. Came off very strange to me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Although I agree with your premise, you werent there when Swag tried to babysit scum in meme mafia. Those dudes checked in for like 15 minutes a day and normally after they had already dug an enormous hole.

The only reason I am pressing it is squires delivery. Came off very strange to me. 

How was my delivery strange?

Just now, The Orca said:

Dome is super inactive but 1 of the most active people (sketchy)

What? How am I super inactive but also one of the most active?

this is truly one of the dumbest things I’ve heard

Just now, The Orca said:

What's your point again?

I wasn’t making a point, you were. 

I’m trying to figure out why you’re saying the things you are, and why you think they’re important to say.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How was my delivery strange?

I kept waiting for you to back up your point with something concrete. You even tagged Counselor. You made a fairly big deal about it..... and then refused to talk about it while misrepresenting Domes troll post. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

What? How am I super inactive but also one of the most active?

this is truly one of the dumbest things I’ve heard

I wasn’t making a point, you were. 

I’m trying to figure out why you’re saying the things you are, and why you think they’re important to say.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:06 AM, Dome said:

I’ll be very inactive. But yes.

1. That's my point lmao. You are scum for sure

2. My point was mafia/scum are generally inactive with high degrees of not following even in chatty...so Pickle's statements and reasoning are legit imo

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I kept waiting for you to back up your point with something concrete. You even tagged Counselor. You made a fairly big deal about it..... and then refused to talk about it while misrepresenting Domes troll post. 

My point was that I do not agree with the scum does not read the thread as some have stated.  I brought up last game as I felt that that even though there were scum that were not active posting in thread, there was a good deal of attention paid to the thread to gather and use what was felt to be useful information.   I related what that type of information was above.   Not specific as I do not have access to the scum chat link anymore from that game.   

I tagged counselor because he was scum with me in that game.  

I am not sure how I am or was making a bid deal about it, but if you and others feel it is a big deal, then it must be a big deal.  

I am still waiting for you or orca to state how anything from that game will specifically help you or anyone else find scum in this game.  

Just now, The Orca said:

1. That's my point lmao. You are scum for sure

This makes no sense at all.

HOW THE **** AM I CONSIDERED BOTH ACTIVE AND INACTIVE. 

that’s what you said, so explain it. Don’t quote me saying I’m going to be inactive as evidence of inactivity when you know I haven’t been. That’s beyond stupid.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

2. My point was mafia/scum are generally inactive with high degrees of not following even in chatty...so Pickle's statements and reasoning are legit imo

This generalization has so many exceptions I’m tempted to call it completely useless as a general rule, I’ll hold off for now 

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

My point was that I do not agree with the scum does not read the thread as some have stated.  I brought up last game as I felt that that even though there were scum that were not active posting in thread, there was a good deal of attention paid to the thread to gather and use what was felt to be useful information.   I related what that type of information was above.   Not specific as I do not have access to the scum chat link anymore from that game.   

I tagged counselor because he was scum with me in that game.  

I am not sure how I am or was making a bid deal about it, but if you and others feel it is a big deal, then it must be a big deal.  

I am still waiting for you or orca to state how anything from that game will specifically help you or anyone else find scum in this game.  

1. I thought you had a better point than that originally. "Scum reads thread" is not exactly groundbreaking. 

2. The only thing you could provide would be meta. Specifically I am interested in Counselors.... questionable.. posting. Why was he never replaced?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. I thought you had a better point than that originally. "Scum reads thread" is not exactly groundbreaking. 

2. The only thing you could provide would be meta. Specifically I am interested in Counselors.... questionable.. posting. Why was he never replaced?

My questionable posting?

• Like 1