2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Chris Harris Jr turns 31 in June and has steadily declined even according to pff, and is awful outside compared to the slot. Desmond Trufant turns 30 in September and had arguably his best year last year, and is a career long outside corner. Not sure what you're trying to put on blast here? You edited my actual post too. Nice try tho bro.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Chris Harris Jr turns 31 in June and has steadily declined even according to pff, and is awful outside compared to the slot. Desmond Trufant turns 30 in September and had arguably his best year last year, and is a career long outside corner. Not sure what you're trying to put on blast here? You edited my actual post too. Nice try tho bro.

I didn't want Harris for the outside. Anyone wanting that would be very dumb. We're running out of options period. I didn't edit anything beside removing declining which is not the case when he played out of position. Don't be sour. Just thought it was funny you posted that not even 2 hours ago

People like 1 guy .. others like another. None of us working for the Eagles and truly know anything. My opinion or your opinion holds the same ground. They could sign 32 year old Joey Buttcheeks and he could end up an AWESOME Signing in the end or could sign superstar Mike Bundles-Inpockets and could end up busting. We won't know til a later date

11 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I didn't want Harris for the outside. Anyone wanting that would be very dumb. We're running out of options period. I didn't edit anything beside removing declining which is not the case when he played out of position. Don't be sour. Just thought it was funny you posted that not even 2 hours ago

Lmao you want another slot corner? You removed a critical part of my post which was that he is a slot corner, which is exactly what we don't need. Don't really see the need to try to call me out on something so miniscule to begin with. Appreciate the fandom tho.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lmao you want another slot corner? You removed a critical part of my post which was that he is a slot corner, which is exactly what we don't need. Don't really see the need to try to call me out on something so miniscule to begin with. Appreciate the fandom tho.

Oh your one of them guys. I want what I want. You want what you want. Get over my wants

Also I've seen some DUMB wants of yours and I didn't say a word

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

People like 1 guy .. others like another. None of us working for the Eagles and truly know anything. My opinion or your opinion holds the same ground. They could sign 32 year old Joey Buttcheeks and he could end up an AWESOME Signing in the end or could sign superstar Mike Bundles-Inpockets and could end up busting. We won't know til a later date

Redskins signed Buttcheeks, 2 years/$4M.
Damn, I wanted buttcheeks.
He's a crack defender and there's only one hole in his game.

13 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Ok Joey Buttcheeks, just glad ur not making the calls. Having 3 starting caliber slot corners and zero outside CBs. Super smart.

Just keep proving my point. Sorry I hurt your feelings :)

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Tbh CHJ is starting to look enticing at this point for the outside corner spot.

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Trufant is a 1 year fix but you want to sign 31 year old Prince Amukamara. Makes sense.

Sure does when you consider what you pay for each.

I know you skipped over Breeland who I had first.
But, if he goes the difference between Trufant and Amukamara allows you to sign someone like Ogletree or Bell or Joseph or Onwuasor.