Rack's 2020 Mock Draft - Updated 2/4

rackcs

5 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Jets 2.0 picks...

I don't think Jets would take two edges by 4th round. 

Oversight on my part. Which of those two guys do you think the Jets would be more likely to go for? The technique focused Anae or the athletic Taylor?

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

All three picks from LSU?  Mike Brown just came for the first time since 1966

Lol didn't even realize that. It's a good haul though, take those guys from Tigers to Bengals.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Falcons killed it in the 1st 2 rounds.    AJ,   Dobbins, and Davis are home run picks i would love it.   If we could change that 3rd round pick to 1 of Nick Harris or Solomon Kindley for LG/C  we would have an A+ home run draft on our hands.

Glad to hear you liked the Dobbins pick, I wasn't sure how that one would be received

40 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Glad to hear you liked the Dobbins pick, I wasn't sure how that one would be received

lol Dobbins is my favorite RB in this draft and is in my own personal falcons mock draft in round 2.   The Davis pick is probably better than my own mocks pick in round 2 as i didn't expect him to make it to us xD      Hukos won't like the pick of Dobbins i don't think but i personally don't like our RB group setup much.  I think freeman is gone or hopefully he is.  Ito is injured a good bit and a cop guy.   Brian hill is probably gone as he is a fa i think and he's meh at best.  Ollison is our power RB and is a nice pickup last year for depth.  But to me we have no legit 3 down RB star that can carry a team and take alot of pressure off of ryan.   Dobbins, Swift, and Taylor are all legit top tier guys who can do that in round 2 and Dobbins just so happens to be my favorite of he bunch although Swift is right there with him with taylor behind both of them as a last resort guy.   Still would replace the CB pick with  LG/C though .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

lol Dobbins is my favorite RB in this draft and is in my own personal falcons mock draft in round 2.   The Davis pick is probably better than my own mocks pick in round 2 as i didn't expect him to make it to us xD      Hukos won't like the pick of Dobbins i don't think but i personally don't like our RB group setup much.  I think freeman is gone or hopefully he is.  Ito is injured a good bit and a cop guy.   Brian hill is probably gone as he is a fa i think and he's meh at best.  Ollison is our power RB and is a nice pickup last year for depth.  But to me we have no legit 3 down RB star that can carry a team and take alot of pressure off of ryan.   Dobbins, Swift, and Taylor are all legit top tier guys who can do that in round 2 and Dobbins just so happens to be my favorite of he bunch although Swift is right there with him with taylor behind both of them as a last resort guy.   Still would replace the CB pick with  LG/C though .

Davis is a guy I'm not really high on personally but there are tons of really good day 2 INT guys this draft so you should be able to get someone solid even if it's not specifically Davis.

Edited by rackcs

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I like it Racks

I would go Jaylon Johnson over Terrell though and Marlon Davidson in place of Jordan Elliott 

Both fair, just personal preference. I actually prefer Johnson as well but I think a lot of places have Terrell higher so for a predictive style mock I went with him.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Both fair, just personal preference. I actually prefer Johnson as well but I think a lot of places have Terrell higher so for a predictive style mock I went with him.

I just think Davidson in the mid 3rd is tremendous value as his stock may rise to end of 1st early 2nd

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

I just think Davidson in the mid 3rd is tremendous value as his stock may rise to end of 1st early 2nd

Yeah, I think I'm a little behind on him. I've seen the hype but haven't watched him yet or anything. I'm sure he'll be a riser in the next one. For my mocks I tend to go with the consensus more so than my personal rankings. As he becomes a more consensus top guy like that he'll rise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, I think I'm a little behind on him. I've seen the hype but haven't watched him yet or anything. I'm sure he'll be a riser in the next one. For my mocks I tend to go with the consensus more so than my personal rankings. As he becomes a more consensus top guy like that he'll rise.

For sure 

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

Davis is a guy I'm not really high on personally but there are tons of really good day 2 INT guys this draft so you should be able to get someone solid even if it's not specifically Davis.

yeah im not against gallimore or Leki either both are 1st round potential guys to me as well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Really dig the Broncos draft.  

I got some good feedback from Broncos fans from my first mock draft that really helped. Namely that they would take Ruggs if he were available and that they value tackling in their CBs. Really helped to hear that stuff.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:08 PM, rackcs said:

Oversight on my part. Which of those two guys do you think the Jets would be more likely to go for? The technique focused Anae or the athletic Taylor?

You had Jets taken Anae and Jennings.   Anyway, I think Jets may lean toward technique tool but I won't object to anything.

• Like 1