BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Real talk, Kinlaw is done for the rest of the senior bowl week. Apparently he has tendinitis in one of his knees....not a great way to start the pre-draft process.

Meh I have it and I’m a stud 5 star athlete and draft prospect. He will be fine

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Meh. I think Herbert's ceiling is far beyond Eason and especially Fromm. Fromm is Andy Dalton to me, and that's fine but Herbert has all the tools. 

I like Fromm a lot more than most. I always knew I would. I’ve seen every game he’s ever played through it’s entirety. He has an IT factor. I think in the right system he is going to surprise everyone. 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Real talk, Kinlaw is done for the rest of the senior bowl week. Apparently he has tendinitis in one of his knees....not a great way to start the pre-draft process.

Tendinitis isn't that serious.  It just means a little inflammation, usually from overexertion.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

There is no way that Burrow / Young slide past #2, unless counselor has a stroke and passes on both.

I'll admit that you taking Young would absolutely surprise me so that'd be interesting

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Love the first two picks.  Solid on the 3rd. Herbert is my #5 QB.  Know very little of the two OL.

Bredeson is pretty good and I think could be an early starter depending on where he gets picked. Tega Wanogho is more of an upside guy. As for Herbert, he's got more physical tools than anyone in the class. It's all gonna come down to where he gets drafted.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Meh. I think Herbert's ceiling is far beyond Eason and especially Fromm. Fromm is Andy Dalton to me, and that's fine but Herbert has all the tools. 

This especially. I like Eason's upside but he's more raw than Herbert and Fromm is ok but has nowhere near the upside of Herbert. I would have a hard time putting either of them over Herbert.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

That's probably just an excuse because he was murdering the Senior Bowl so far. Killed it in drills and interviews. Probably he didn't feel the need to finish out the week.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2020 at 8:16 AM, Counselor said:

2020 Sac Town Block

Picks 1.12, 1.15, 2.27, 3.41, 4.51, 4.56, 5.68, 5.70, 5.71, 5.74, 6.86, 7.111

Avery Williamson, Jarrad Davis, Uchenna Nwosu, Christian Miller at Lber 

Trey Flowers, Sam Hubbard, Rasheem Green at Edge

Sammy Watkins at WR

Mark Ingram at RB

Javon Hargrave at INT

Landon Collins at S

It’s been since Monday that I posted this so I have to keep it going. 

• Like 1