BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

12 hours ago, rackcs said:

This especially. I like Eason's upside but he's more raw than Herbert and Fromm is ok but has nowhere near the upside of Herbert. I would have a hard time putting either of them over Herbert.

Eason is more raw and doesn't have the athletic ability that Herbert has either. 

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Who is he picking?

Well he wants Okudah. But Antarctica is taking him at 3 or 4 with Jeudy. So Derrick Brown is who he is picking at 5. At 6 Antarctica will try and get a trade down threatening to take Tua. But no one will move up for Tua. But instead they will take Isaiah Simmons. Gotham will take Lamb and I am left with Tua who is the top player on my board at this point. I may let him slip to Rags I am unsure yet. And then I would take Andrew Thomas who is 9th on my board.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well he wants Okudah. But Antarctica is taking him at 3 or 4 with Jeudy. So Derrick Brown is who he is picking at 5. At 6 Antarctica will try and get a trade down threatening to take Tua. But no one will move up for Tua. But instead they will take Isaiah Simmons. Gotham will take Lamb and I am left with Tua who is the top player on my board at this point. I may let him slip to Rags I am unsure yet. And then I would take Andrew Thomas who is 9th on my board.

Lol, I like how this is all decided in January.

Do you know who I plan to take?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@Jlash  do you you want to try this week's transactions or want me two do them 

Yea pm me and walk me through a couple of these bad boys. Got the little easy stuff like 3 ups and downs but I don't know how to move ERFA guys around.