BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

The Jets have been a dumpster fire since Joe Namath was the QB. Sure they once in a while they make the playoffs but mostly they are wear high quality goes to become busts.

He may very well enter the draft. I expect him to frankly.

So I suppose all the first round rookie qb from this past season are doomed besides Jordan love by this logic 

39 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@ny92mikedid you delete the covid page?  That's where we were keeping track of the opted out contracts... 

I still see it on there, scrolled all the way left. 

Also, I'm unable to edit anything, so if you still can, you're on your own homie.

edit: On the new sheet at least, looks like it's missing from the old sheet.

Edited by Jlash

33 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So I suppose all the first round rookie qb from this past season are doomed besides Jordan love by this logic 

Not at all because at least in some of the other organisations they have shown me ability to improve and play quality football where as I think the ownership has no idea what in the hell they are doing in New York

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Not at all because at least in some of the other organisations they have shown me ability to improve and play quality football where as I think the ownership has no idea what in the hell they are doing in New York

I mean the Bengals haven't won a playoff game since the first Bush administration 

The dolphins have made the playoffs twice since 2001 with zero playoff wins since 2000

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean the Bengals haven't won a playoff game since the first Bush administration 

The dolphins have made the playoffs twice since 2001 with zero playoff wins since 2000

Perhaps but showing serious signs of life at quarterback and you can see the talent kind of brewing However with the New York jax just look at the high draft picks day and add and how poorly they have turned out

I don't think there's any sort of realistic chance he goes back just because of the Jets. This narrative gets brought up every year, it happened last year with Burrow. It's just a ridiculous media talking point to stir up controversy and get views.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Perhaps but showing serious signs of life at quarterback and you can see the talent kind of brewing However with the New York jax just look at the high draft picks day and add and how poorly they have turned out

Well they just got a new gm this past offseason.  Becton looks great.  Mims hasn't sucked as much as I thought. He's gotten rid of a lot of the dead weight from the last regime.  I think they have the capability with the second most cap room in the league this coming offseason to quickly get competitive 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1