BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

The north facing lot I wanted for my house went to some person who was ahead of me on the waiting list but hadn't had contact with the office in months, have to settle for west facing. Then got the news that while I get my base price locked in when the next set of lots release with the price today... the price today is 8k higher than what it was a month ago.

It is what it is, can't control anything about that.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

The north facing lot I wanted for my house went to some person who was ahead of me on the waiting list but hadn't had contact with the office in months, have to settle for west facing. Then got the news that while I get my base price locked in when the next set of lots release with the price today... the price today is 8k higher than what it was a month ago.

That’s not bad at all. Thought you really had a life issue going on like Jlash did with Golden Boi. 

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That sucks my man.

8,000 is a vacation or two for me. **** them. 

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You building a container home bro? If so I want to help design it. I have great idea.

Also, Ruskie Trombone is your name now.