BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I find it funny Steven Nelson called Burrow trash when he has given up 536 yards and 6 TDs so far this season for a 108.4 QBR against. 

I don’t miss the days of listening to Nelson and Peters speaking to the media. 

• Like 1

@samsel23 just a heads up it’s usually bad form to vote against yourself in a matchup. Are you purposely trying to tank? You started Goff over Kyler, you left Grady Jarrett out, and you voted for me to beat you. Even if you don’t think you stand a chance vote for yourself. You took the time to write a game plan so at least reward yourself for that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@samsel23 just a heads up it’s usually bad form to vote against yourself in a matchup. Are you purposely trying to tank? You started Goff over Kyler, you left Grady Jarrett out, and you voted for me to beat you. Even if you don’t think you stand a chance vote for yourself. You took the time to write a game plan so at least reward yourself for that.

QuaintGroundedKawala-max-1mb.gif

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

No.  I started Goff over Kyler,  as I figured Goff would have an excellent game against that Seattle D.  Coupled with the fact that I knew you’d key on Murray, so I wanted to take advantage of that.   

Jarrett was on a bye this week,  I guess I just assumed that this league followed the regular season bye weeks.   You’ll also notice I left Kelce, A. Smith, and a couple role players off.   Definitely not tanking,  just didn’t know the rules on that.  

• Like 4

Just now, samsel23 said:

No.  I started Goff over Kyler,  as I figured Goff would have an excellent game against that Seattle D.  Coupled with the fact that I knew you’d key on Murray, so I wanted to take advantage of that.   

Jarrett was on a bye this week,  I guess I just assumed that this league followed the regular season bye weeks.   You’ll also notice I left Kelce, A. Smith, and a couple role players off.   Definitely not tanking,  just didn’t know the rules on that.  

For sure. Make sure to vote for yourself in your matchups also.