BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Dont have a first. Most the guys I'd want will be gone in the top 16.

Incredibly deep at WR, very good on the OL, deep at DT, good safety group, solid at CB, tons of RBs.

I think depth is the strength of this draft.  You can get a first round caliber WR in the 2nd.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Incredibly deep at WR, very good on the OL, deep at DT, good safety group, solid at CB, tons of RBs.

I think depth is the strength of this draft.  You can get a first round caliber WR in the 2nd.

I disagree with the majority of that 

WR is deep but it always is.

CB is a.mixed bag. Safety isnt that deep. RB is fairly decent. DT, I don't think is actually as deep as people think, neither is OL imo.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

CB is a.mixed bag. Safety isnt that deep. RB is fairly decent. DT, I don't think is actually as deep as people think, neither is OL imo.

Give me your picks then

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

This isnt a very deep class imo. 

Hard disagree

47 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

TE doesn't have any top end talent but there are a lot of tier 2 guys with potential. EDGE is not particularly great and LB is straight cheeks but otherwise yeah, really good class. Even lots of QB's.

39 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

This WR class is insanely deep, potentially one of the best ever. There are a ridiculous number of guys who have the potential to excel in the NFL, let alone make it in the first place. INT is really nice, I actually think it's right behind WR as the strength of this class.

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

TE doesn't have any top end talent but there are a lot of tier 2 guys with potential. EDGE is not particularly great and LB is straight cheeks but otherwise yeah, really good class. Even lots of QB's.

Agree.  Although there have been a couple LBers at the Senior Bowl who have looked good.  Baun and a couple others.