BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Seriously.  He never made throws like this in TN.

False. His rookie year he showed this. Then we broke him mentally with idiot coaches, and when he broke his leg one December not only did it impact him physically, but mentally he never was the same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

False. His rookie year he showed this. Then we broke him mentally with idiot coaches, and when he broke his leg one December not only did it impact him physically, but mentally he never was the same.

You might be right.  I think i was still in Alaska his rookie year so didn't see as much football.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Herbert definitely is proving me wrong. I probably should have rolled the dice on him instead of the Queen selection (which i think will still work out, but QB > LB). I just wasn't impressed by his tape and thought he'd struggle in the NFL.

Well you’ll have a shot at a rookie this year

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well you’ll have a shot at a rookie this year

🤣 i don't really trust rookie prospects nor being fortunate enough to predict their fate and/or landing spot. Daniel Jones was a value pick when I drafted him, definitely didn't think he'd go as high as he did. Outside of a Lawrence I'm not sold. At this point its more likely than not that I will 3-up Tannehill. I wasn't sold on him after last season, but man, he's lived him to his contract this year, and 2 seasons is enough time for him to show it's not a fluke. 3 downing Earl and DeSean frees up over 16k in cap space for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

🤣 i don't really trust rookie prospects nor being fortunate enough to predict their fate and/or landing spot. Daniel Jones was a value pick when I drafted him, definitely didn't think he'd go as high as he did. Outside of a Lawrence I'm not sold. At this point its more likely than not that I will 3-up Tannehill. I wasn't sold on him after last season, but man, he's lived him to his contract this year, and 2 seasons is enough time for him to show it's not a fluke. 3 downing Earl and DeSean frees up over 16k in cap space for me.

Okay come get #1