BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

OT, Dline, linebackers, RB, Oline 

These positions you can get someone good deeper in the draft. They are really crazy deep and someone taken in the 7th round could end/has about as good of a chance to succeed and be top of the line as someone taken in the first. I believe most of the other positions and particularly WR to be the opposite. Top of the line first rounders succeed more often then late rounders. Same with QBs. The talent is way more of a necessity at those positions imo

you're talking in general or in this draft?

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It is in a way, but not deep at the top imo. Difference in the top 3 and the next level is pretty vast compared other positions imo

I actually highly disagree with you. I think the top 7-8 WRs are really close. This is a historically excellent class for WRs.

Just now, TedLavie said:

you're talking in general or in this draft?

If he is talking this draft....well he is wrong.

It's a shallow QB class imo (talent wise), shallow S, and IOL class, shallow EDGE class, deep WR, RB, CB, OT draft.

Atrocious TE class 

IDL is about middle of the road imo

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

OT, Dline, linebackers, RB, Oline 

These positions you can get someone good deeper in the draft. They are really crazy deep and someone taken in the 7th round could end/has about as good of a chance to succeed and be top of the line as someone taken in the first. I believe most of the other positions and particularly WR to be the opposite. Top of the line first rounders succeed more often then late rounders. Same with QBs. The talent is way more of a necessity at those positions imo

Real facts.  Of the top 10 NFL receiving leaders last year.  Only 2 were first round picks 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

If he is talking this draft....well he is wrong.

It's a shallow QB class imo (talent wise), shallow S, and IOL class, shallow EDGE class, deep WR, RB, CB, OT draft.

Atrocious TE class 

IDL is about middle of the road imo

I said it is deep in a way, just the top 3 out class the rest by a lot imo 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Sacramento open to moving down from 12 and 15. I’m buzzed so come get at it. I was buzzed when I traded Kittle. Anything is possible.

Just trade for Sanu and Solder. You don't have to get drunk to do it.

• Like 1