BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Jlash said:

I guess so. One of those rare WR's who needs 5 years to develop into a mediocre player. 

I mean he did have Mariota throwing to him. Tannehill  is a massive upgrade.

Corey Davis has six (6) career touchdowns and two career forced fumbles. On a per-play basis, he's practically a defensive star.

But seriously how does a guy who went 5th overall have six touchdowns in his first 42 games

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

So? If you're drafting players based solely on what you need for the coming season, you're doing the draft very, very wrong.

I get that, but i dont think that was the best available player for that team. I'm fine with you guys disagreeing and talent wise he got a far better grade. If, next year Herbert is the starter it looks far better.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I get that, but i dont think that was the best available player for that team. I'm fine with you guys disagreeing and talent wise he got a far better grade. If, next year Herbert is the starter it looks far better.

Your grades are your grades. I don’t see any grades from these Turkey turds.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

I see where you're coming from, then. I do want to point out that if you don't have a QB, it almost doesn't matter what the rest of your team looks like, though. No reason not to take a QB every year in BDL if your starter is old or you don't have a clear star.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I see where you're coming from, then. I do want to point out that if you don't have a QB, it almost doesn't matter what the rest of your team looks like, though. No reason not to take a QB every year in BDL if your starter is old or you don't have a clear star.

I think that's fair

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Corey Davis has six (6) career touchdowns and two career forced fumbles. On a per-play basis, he's practically a defensive star.

But seriously how does a guy who went 5th overall have six touchdowns in his first 42 games

AJ Brown had 6 after Tannehill took over in week 6.

• Like 2