BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Blue said:

19 of my top 25 have been drafted.

I know at least one of those players probably won't be drafted at all, but I liked his tape a lot.

That’s Blue’s way of saying he plays for Notre Dame.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

What are your thoughts on Becton?

Dude is a quality right tackle prospect that some idiot NFL team is going to try to play on the left side. He'll be over-drafted by about 10-20 picks, minimum.

None of which is his fault, poor guy.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Dude is a quality right tackle prospect that some idiot NFL team is going to try to play on the left side. He'll be over-drafted by about 10-20 picks, minimum.

None of which is his fault, poor guy.

Good thing I have openings at both spots.

6’9, 350+ pound people that move like he does are hard to find.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

That’s Blue’s way of saying he plays for Notre Dame.

My highest Irish player is at 37 and I don't think anyone is going to take much issue with it.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Blue likes players from Wisconsin hmmm I wonder why

Not really, actually! Taylor was 5th on my board and Baun at 21. Only one other guy on my board, who I'm not real high on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

What's everyone's favorite pick so far in this draft? 

Least favorite?

(You cant pick your own draft selection)

Favorite is either Murray or Ruiz. I like both players a lot. Murray I felt presented good value at the pick he was taken.

Least favorite is Patrick Queen. I don't get the hype for Queen at all and think he is not a good player and felt that 18th overall was too early for him.

• Like 1

My least favorite draft choice: Tua Tagiolova @ 3 to a team that already had a starting QB.

The 3rd overall pick is typically a guy that's gonna come in and make an immediate impact. Unless you're planning to run a 2-QB system.... or trading Lamar Jackson, it just didnt make any sense.

Favorite draft choice: OLB Zack Baun @ 3.7 

He wouldnt have made it passed 3.8, he is, imo the most versatile LB in this draft, drafted by the right coaching staff he could be a star in RL.