BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Draft Recap R3

3.1 - Antartica -- RB Cam Akers Florida State

Akers is a big bodied RB with good power and respectable speed but he isnt a break away back. He also isn't the the 2nd best RB in this draft and this is probably about a round early imo
Grade: B-

3.2 - ICBR -- OT,  Josh Jones, Houston

Significant need, huge upside, likely Day 1 starter in R3. Great pick.
Grade: A+

3.3 - WSR -- OT Austin Jackson, USC

I needed a starting OT, with the uncertainty of whether or not I'll 3 Up Dion Dawkins and what Chuks will become, this was a necessary selection for me. 

3.4  - Lancaster Werewolves  -- WR, Michael Pittman Jr , USC

I was a bit surprised he went this early but I like Pittman. I think he lacks long speed but he has great hands and is a crisp route runner. Solid choice here for a team that needs WR help.
Grade: B

3.5 - Seoul Dragons -- CB Kristain Fulton, LSU

How do I put this....Seoul's CB depth sucks. Fulton does not. I really like this choice for them and honestly I view it as a slight steal at this point. Overall very good skills with this guy.
Grade: A

3.6 - ICBR -- CB, Trevon Diggs, Alabama 

Ivory Coasts most significant need was likely CB, here they get a really good one. 
Grade: A

3.7 - Gotham Gashslayers -- EDGE Zack Baun, Wisconsin

What an A-Hole, this was gonna be my pick and for good reason. Extremely versatile can play inside and out, could play DE in certain packages. Solid all around player.
Grade: A+ (I should give you an F- lol)

3.8 - WSR -- WR Jalen Resgor, TCU

I love his speed, he is a good deep threat that needs to improve on his route running, strong hands, solid potential imo.

3.9 - Singapore Sentinels -- WR Laviska Shenault , Colorado 

I dont hate this pick and clearly Singapore likes L.S. he has plenty of talent but my personal concern is that he is going to be another Kelvin Benjamin in terms of weight/work ethic

3.10 - Rome Eternals -- DT Ross Blacklock, TCU

This is a guy that was on my list of considerations. Absolutely solid choice, excellent pass rush skills, needs to improve on run defense but has the desire to do so.
Grade: A+

3.11 - WSR -- OLB Julian Okwara, Notre Dame

This one was difficult for me because there are several guys I like at multiple positions. Having said that a couple guys I have ranked above Okwara at this position have red flags that were big enough for me to decide against them. Okwara fills a major need for me at LB, opposite Brian Burns.

3.12 - Camden Hoodrats -- WR KJ Hamler

Absolute speed demon, I like his ability as a deep threat though I have concerns about his size and strength when fighting for the ball. His route running his okay but needs coaching, overall though I like this selection for Camden.

3.13 - Cuba Smugglers -- OT, Ezra Cleveland, Boise State

Securing his second starting OT of the future. I mean that's just smart. However I'm not as high on Clevealnd as many people seem to be. The skill in his technique is there overall but he can often get off balance and needs to significantly improve his strength at the NFL level.
Grade: B-

3.14 - Rome Eternals - CB Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn

Definitely a reach at this point but it's a guy he clearly liked and wasnt gonna get at his next opportunity. Noah has as many skills as question Mark's but if he blossoms he could be elite.
Grade: C

3.15 - Camden Hoodrats  -  QB, Jordan Love, Utah State

Perhsps at this point in the draft it is more acceptable to take a project QB which is what I view Jordan love as being and if you're going to take a project quarterback this is a good one to take
Grade: C+

3. 16 - ICBR -- CB, AJ Terrell, Clemson

The building of the defense continues with another strong selection at corner.
Grade: B+

• Like 2