BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You burned all bridges in the deal when we agreed to 4-4 and the you acted like you never had the pick and in reality you just went ahead and made a selection

We really think Dionte breaks out big time and are happy he went to a good home 

Great dealing with you @rackcs

Josh Sweat was the key.  He really took a step forward last year his upside is way way way higher than Whitehead who may not even be a starter next season.  

Just now, The Orca said:

You burned all bridges in the deal when we agreed to 4-4 and the you acted like you never had the pick and in reality you just went ahead and made a selection

We really think Dionte breaks out big time and are happy he went to a good home 

Great dealing with you @rackcs

When you asked. I didnt have the pick. I used it. But thank you for admitting you didnt trade with me out of spite. 

I never said I didnt have the pick until I actually used the pick I just told you 40 times I wasnt giving it to you and you still kept asking for it.

It's all good man we have tried to work out deals a dozen times and I honestly would rather shoot myself in the face. Antartica has been added to my blacklist when it comes to trading.

It's one thing to just not have things work out. It's another to be blatantly spiteful and disrespectful. 

Just now, Jlash said:

BPA boi.

I probably would've taken him but I already took two INT players this draft and felt Gallimore probably would've been overkill. Also I've been trying to take players with 3-4/4-3 versatility and I think Gallimore is best off in a 4-3.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Josh Sweat was the key.  He really took a step forward last year his upside is way way way higher than Whitehead who may not even be a starter next season.  

I knew you wanted Sweat and that's why I went for the 7th. You guys have been trying to trade for him basically since you joined.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

At 4.14 I am interested in moving back in the draft. If you're interested, pm me (unless you manage a team that stars with an A)

Might be interested depending on who's there

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm looking for a 6th round pick and willing to offer my first PFA pick this year for it.

Might be interested depending on who's there 

Just now, wwhickok said:

When you asked. I didnt have the pick. I used it. But thank you for admitting you didnt trade with me out of spite. 

I never said I didnt have the pick until I actually used the pick I just told you 40 times I wasnt giving it to you and you still kept asking for it.

It's all good man we have tried to work out deals a dozen times and I honestly would rather shoot myself in the face. Antartica has been added to my blacklist when it comes to trading.

It's one thing to just not have things work out. It's another to be blatantly spiteful and disrespectful. 

You still had it, all you needed to say was you are going to make a pick, so it's going to need to be 4-14. You tried to **** with us, so we opened it up to everyone and got a better deal 

Either way we went with the better package. I wanted nothing to do with Whitehead and the picks are better

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I probably would've taken him but I already took two INT players this draft and felt Gallimore probably would've been overkill. Also I've been trying to take players with 3-4/4-3 versatility and I think Gallimore is best off in a 4-3.

We thought about him at 4-1. Was between him and Wilson 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You still had it, all you needed to say was you are going to make a pick, so it's going to need to be 4-14. You tried to **** with us, so we opened it up to everyone and got a better deal 

Either way we went with the better package. I wanted nothing to do with Whitehead and the picks are better

Um I pretty much DID say that about 40.times when I said I wasnt trading 4.4 

I'm fine with the fact you feel you got a better deal but I wasnt screwing with anyone. I told you I wasnt trading 4.4 and I didnt. I dont play games. I'm not a child, I ain't got time for internet Clue.

I'm done with this discussion l, I said what I wanted to say, I'm sure you did too.

Quote me again and I'm putting both of you on ignore.

Edited by wwhickok