BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4.1 - Antartica -- OT Isaiah Wilson, Georgia

I think it's really early for him because he is raw and isnt an immediate starter, he is also a career Right Tackle. Having said that as a long term projection, he could develop into a star, at RT. 
Grade: C-

4.2 - ICBR - CB Jaylon Johnson -- TCU

Really like him, another solid choice by ICBR to keep improving that defense.
Grade: B+

4.3 - Berlin Blitzkrieg-- CB Jeff Gadney, TCU

Excellent talent, could actually be a first round pick IRL, that's how good I think he is.
Grade: A

4.4 - WSR -- DE, Marlon Davidson, Auburn

We absolutely needed a DE for our 3-4 DE, he needs to improve his run stopping but has excellent pass rush skills

4.5 - Seoul Dragons -- S, Kyle Dugger, Lenoir-Rhyne

Dugger is everything you want in a Safety and he is from a really small school. The one knock on him is how awareness and ability to read offenses quickly (they go hand in hand as one). Its something he has the ability to improve upon but very much a good pick here for Seoul.
Grade: B

4.6 - Gotham Gashslayers-- CB, Damon Arnette, Ohio State

I think it's slightly early for him but good overall talent in a point in the draft where there has been a heavy run on DBs.
Grade: B-

4.7 -- Sacramento Sasquatches-- RB JK Dobbins, Ohio State

He is a bowling ball type running back that can make an immediate impact for Sacramento.
B+

4 8 - Singapore Sentinels-- CB, Bryce Hall, Virginia

A versatile DB with good skills and upside.
Grade: B-

4.9 - Lancaster Werewolves-- OG Robert Hunt, Louisiana- Lafayette

Of the IOLs on the board he is one of the better Guard prospects.
Grade: B+

4.10 - Camden Hoodrats -- DT Neville Gallimore, Oklahoma

Despite being on a defense that wasnt very good Gallimore was an excellent player for Oklahoma. He is very athletic with good overall skills. He could actually be a 1st round pick irl.
Grade: A+

4.11 - Singapore Sentinels-- RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU

While talent is talent and the range is right,he is going to sit behind 4 other starting RBs on this roster. This pick, while good talent, makes 0 sense for this team.
Grade: C-

4.12 - Gotham Gashslayers - C/G, Lloyd Cushenberry, LSU

I personally view him as a C, he can play guard but imo will be an elite C in the NFL
Grade: A+

4.13 - Antartica -- DT Jordan Elliot, Missouri

Good talent could play a 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT. Its slightly head scratching however for Antartca. They traded for Josh Sweat who they referred to as a starter. They also have a ton of DL depth already. Not a bad BPA pick but not a need.
Grade: C+

4.14 - WSR -- S Jeremy Chinn, Southern Illinois

In todays league it helps to have a LB who can play that dime Backer role and that's where Chinn lives. He is a quality cover linebacker type player with the ability to also be an in the box safety. He has excellent size and athleticism, respectable reach and with quality coaching has a high upside.

Z4.15 - ICBR -- S, Ashtyn Davis, Cal

Good safety that needs some improvement in coverage in terms of instincts and his tackling. He could develop into a full time starter for a long time if he can make those improvements.
Grade: B

4.16 - Gotham Gashslayers -- TE, Adam Trautman, Dayton

Good size and receiving ability. Reminds me of a better version of Adam Shaheen.
Grade : B

• Like 2

Oh the two greatest twins, always full of sins, better than that pair, known as the Olsens. They finish each other's words, flush each others turds. I love them both equally. And they love me back so sneakily. They are two of the glowiest turkey fish and showiest. They tunnel through the mole hills, and pay each others phone bills. They are two peas in a pod, they even share the same bod. Both of them say please while they love being siamese. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm gearing up for road, doing my pretrip then heading out

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't pick till 5.15 and won't trade up so I can take a BB

I think you should consider sending the BB.