BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Probably is but I'm kind of meh on PFAs and I made my mind up that I wanted to get 2 guys i felt fit my defense really well. Even if its early for them. It was worth the sacrifice to me

I think Raekwon is a steal this late.

Yeah it was a lot to give up but you know what I like doing trades with people like ruskie.

I basically made the conscious decision that because I am in a rebuild more important right now at this point in this draft to get the guys I fell I had pinpointed for my defense then it was to try to stockpile picks necessarily.

I agree with the point you are making about PFA but at the same time I really like these 2 guys for my D now maybe they don't work out but I feel good about it right now

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

just bait me with croissants or a trade and who knows, I might show up

But if you're gonna fall asleep, don't pretend to send a BB like last night pleeeeease. Send it!

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah it was a lot to give up but you know what I like doing trades with people like ruskie.

I basically made the conscious decision that because I am in a rebuild more important right now at this point in this draft to get the guys I fell I had pinpointed for my defense then it was to try to stockpile picks necessarily.

I agree with the point you are making about PFA but at the same time I really like these 2 guys for my D now maybe they don't work out but I feel good about it right now

They were good picks. And if they pan out what you gave up won't matter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

But if you're gonna fall asleep, don't pretend to send a BB like last night pleeeeease. Send it!

my bad. I was waiting from an answer from someone and I just fell asleep.

Anyone wanna trade up btw? 5.8 is OTB