BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Whicker said:

You clearly have no idea what happened and that’s okay 

I mean if you had real life troubles I’ll never know, but if I can ruin your day with something like killing/bussing you in a Mafia game, I don’t want that on my conscious. I care more about BDL than all so let me know if it’s beyond that.

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Just feeds the motivation for me, if you want to achieve your dreams you just outwork everyone else no matter what. 

Also that's about what I expected for you. 

Lol I can’t tell if it’s a compliment or insult.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I mean if you had real life troubles I’ll never know, but if I can ruin your day with something like killing/bussing you in a Mafia game, I don’t want that on my conscious. I care more about BDL than all so let me know if it’s beyond that.

This shows you have no idea what happened. I’ll leave it at that 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

This shows you have no idea what happened. I’ll leave it at that 

Cool. Regardless of how it goes if you can confirm a mafia game and me bussing/killing you won’t get you out this league we can Play. Rags know I can be a **** sometimes but he’s cool with that too.

Just now, MD4L said:

Cool. Regardless of how it goes if you can confirm a mafia game and me bussing/killing you won’t get you out this league we can Play. Rags know I can be a **** sometimes but he’s cool with that too.

I confirm that killing/bussing me in a mafia game will have no affect on me whatsoever. If I happen to leave this league, it’ll be because I cannot handle my own personal life and matters, not because of anything that happened to me online 

Just now, Whicker said:

I confirm that killing/bussing me in a mafia game will have no affect on me whatsoever. If I happen to leave this league, it’ll be because I cannot handle my own personal life and matters, not because of anything that happened to me online 

Cool. I can respect that. Can you blame me if I don’t know what’s going on and someone gets so upset they get banned? Whether you’re friends with them or not it’s easy to connect those two together.

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

As I said before, I am a pleasure to be around.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Cool. I can respect that. Can you blame me if I don’t know what’s going on and someone gets so upset they get banned? Whether you’re friends with them or not it’s easy to connect those two together.

I don’t blame you for anything 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It's cause I know you're the one black dude I'm bigger than.

Eh, my race is the last thing I want known here. I’m not different from any BDL owner here. If you don’t think wwhickok calling me an elite gameplan didn’t empower me you’re crazy.

• Like 1