BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Ehhh I gave Sherman credit.  You just left him on a side with Demaryius Thomas and I eliminated him from the defensive picture covering a worthless receiver.  I mean what lol 

The point is Derwin James was playing on top of the suspect side of coverage. He was an all pro when he played an entire season. 

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The point is Derwin James was playing on top of the suspect side of coverage. He was an all pro when he played an entire season. 

Your complaint is that a 2nd year player who hadn't played in close to a full calendar year didn't get the full benefit of the doubt?

Oh cry me a river and throw in seven herbs and spices.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Your complaint is that a 2nd year player who hadn't played in close to a full calendar year didn't get the full benefit of the doubt?

Meanwhile, Rags insists he should have won his playoff matchup despite starting a 42 year old QB who managed to look like the third-best QB on the field in an IRL home playoff game featuring Marcus Mariota and Ryan Tannehill.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Amari gets a bad rap.  Just another year top ten in yards and touchdowns 

Slay shut him down.  Plus, he was extremely inconsistent.  Either 120 yards or 30.  

And inconsistency kills you in BDL as quick as anything.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Meanwhile, Rags insists he should have won his playoff matchup despite starting a 42 year old QB who managed to look like the third-best QB on the field in an IRL home playoff game featuring Marcus Mariota and Ryan Tannehill.

Well, at least now I know that you didn't watch that game.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Jarret Stidham easily best qb for either team 

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I mean I could talk about how good Anthony Castonzo and Ryan Jansen were in pass protection this year. I can tell you Julio Jones could produce the same numbers Devante Parker produced on Stephon Gilmore but that is not what’s important. Lukic out coached me and earn the victory.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Whatever you gotta say to make yourself feel better, man.

if you think Brady was the issue last week then the only possible explanation is you not watching the game.

The Pats got outplayed.  Absolutely.  But it wasn't on Brady.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

if you think Brady was the issue last week then the only possible explanation is you not watching the game.

The Pats got outplayed.  Absolutely.  But it wasn't on Brady.

Rags, I love you brother, but you are infamous for talking up your own players and immediately owning up that you were full of **** once they are no longer on your team.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I mean I could talk about how good Anthony Castonzo and Ryan Jansen were in pass protection this year. I can tell you Julio Jones could produce the same numbers Devante Parker produced on Stephon Gilmore but that is not what’s important. Lukic out coached me and earn the victory.

Unfortunate injuries as well tbf, Chark and Sherman. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Rags, I love you brother, but you are infamous for talking up your own players and immediately owning up that you were full of **** once they are no longer on your team.

I don't think he's bringing Brady back.  I think he honestly believes this one