BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Him and Edwards had ok landing spots, but I just didn't like them as prospects so I couldn't take them. I think Peart might end up being the best PFA long term it's just hard to know if he really shows something in the first two years, at which point his value seemed lower to me than a Josh Kelley who could contribute immediately to the Chargers

That's how I felt about Charles as well. Peart was the guy I was trying to trade back into the 7th round for so I was glad to get him. I agree about him being a long term project rather than an immediate impact guy though but I've already got my starting tackles lined up for a while so I don't need him to contribute right away. Kelley was a nice pick too, the Chargers don't have anyone else to run with Ekeler.

I'll get around to pimping out my players, but I gotta say, I liked my draft. Last year I traded out a bit since I wasn't a huge fan of the overall draft; this draft got a lot of players I liked, did pretty good on +/- but feel more importantly some players went to great spots to make impacts or develop.

• Like 5