BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

I think. I've tried to change the positions and it never seems to stick.

Hmmm weird. You should be able to manually change the positions. I will look at that. 

I know Washington and Carolina are a mess regarding the position of their DL so we can change them manually and I've tweaked the sheet so that they don't appear inactives if we change their position 

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Hmmm weird. You should be able to manually change the positions. I will look at that. 

I know Washington and Carolina are a mess regarding the position of their DL so we can change them manually and I've tweaked the sheet so that they don't appear inactives if we change their position 

It lets me change them, but it doesn't reorder them to the proper spot and then over time it seems to go back to what it was. I'll keep trying, see if it sticks. 

Edited by Jlash

13 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

YGM is listed as an INT instead of edge.

13 hours ago, MD4L said:

Same with Jabari Zuniga. 

12 hours ago, Counselor said:

Christian Miller has been listed as such for two seasons now you don’t hear me complaining. 

Changed. Hopefully it sticks. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I see him as Edge, but he's clumped in with the INT group. 

Should be good now. After you make a position change the way to get it to reflect on the team pages is to Sort Z-A by Salary and then Sort A-Z by the first column with the A,B,Cs that correspond to the positions.

I was just waiting for the draftees to be entered to do this again.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I see him as Edge, but he's clumped in with the INT group. 

45 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Should be good now. After you make a position change the way to get it to reflect on the team pages is to Sort Z-A by Salary and then Sort A-Z by the first column with the A,B,Cs that correspond to the positions.

I was just waiting for the draftees to be entered to do this again.

Appreciate both of you guys.

• Like 2

ik I've said I'm gonna do aftermath rankings. Instead what I'm going to do is a 'correlation' ranking. For a lack of the word I can't think of lol .

Basically I'm gonna rank rosters, not power ranking, but a grade overall, and use special emphasis on draft picks and how I feep they helped improve your roster.

I'm also going to use a Numerical Grading system, basically a School Grading system with some variation.

90 - 100 = A

80-89 = B

75-79 = C

70-74 = D

69 or less = F

I'll explain each grade of course. I highly doubt anyone gets 100 and I highly doubt anyone gets an F. ( off the top of my head, I dont think there's a D grade in the league tbh)

I'll get these done before free agency. Its been hectic for me lately