BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

But you can hear about it on the podcast which still needs a name for branding. 

True I’ll be the guy who gets bashed for always supporting someone and the moment I ask what’s the point in rushing it? Now I’m this bad guy. 

23 minutes ago, Counselor said:

True I’ll be the guy who gets bashed for always supporting someone and the moment I ask what’s the point in rushing it? Now I’m this bad guy. 

You've always been the bad guy, only the bad guys try to help people and get blamed for trying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

You may have not said the word rushing (should start immediately) but come on man don’t make me look like I’m picking on you and now you want to blame me for not doing podcasts? When I’ve spent numerous hours of my time reading your game plans to help you, listening to you vent frustrations, or answering questions for you. 

All 3 of those statements I made a while ago and then someone told me the logic behind waiting, but it surrounded preseason which seemingly won't happen. You said "find something to fill your time" like I havent already been doing that for the entire league. 

42 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Um... again I didn't specifically say "you" also why does there have to be a villain? This can't just be a lovers quarrel? Lol.

I am just saying that if preseason in fact doesn't happen; which we don't know either way for sure yet, its reasonable to suspect that most UDFAs and "bubble players" won't make rosters and there are plenty of Vets available in the shark tank to do it earlier. Not necessarily 15 minutes from now but earlier than originally planned if we end up getting confirmation on preseason.  But let's just make that up as one more thing I've said that no one actually gives a f about because I'm just a pawn in this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

All 3 of those statements I made a while ago and then someone told me the logic behind waiting, but it surrounded preseason which seemingly won't happen. You said "find something to fill your time" like I havent already been doing that for the entire league. 

Bringing it up again ties it back to you wanting it done immediately less than a month ago. We don’t need to do it now. As BCB said there will be injuries in practices. It also isn’t broken. If it was a broken system I would agree with you.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Um... again I didn't specifically say "you" also why does there have to be a villain? This can't just be a lovers quarrel? Lol.

I am just saying that if preseason in fact doesn't happen; which we don't know either way for sure yet, its reasonable to suspect that most UDFAs and "bubble players" won't make rosters and there are plenty of Vets available in the shark tank to do it earlier. Not necessarily 15 minutes from now but earlier than originally planned if we end up getting confirmation on preseason.  But let's just make that up as one more thing I've said that no one actually gives a f about because I'm just a pawn in this game.

You tried to make me the villain by putting it on me asking you one little question and having one response as to why you won’t do a pod cast. If you want to do it great if you don’t, don’t use me as your out when I didn’t even say anything about a podcast. It has nothing to do with me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Bringing it up again ties it back to you wanting it done immediately less than a month ago. We don’t need to do it now. As BCB said there will be injuries in practices. It also isn’t broken. If it was a broken system I would agree with you.

Fine.  You win. W/e. This is why I try to keep my opinions to myself because its not about rhe system being broken, its about the logic to the system. But at the end of the day, I shouldn't gaf

Fine.  You win. W/e. This is why I try to keep my opinions to myself because its not about rhe system being broken, its about the logic to the system. But at the end of the day, I shouldn't gaf

It’s not about winning. If it is to you then I should have never even engaged in this conversation with you.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You tried to make me the villain by putting it on me asking you one little question and having one response as to why you won’t do a pod cast. If you want to do it great if you don’t, don’t use me as your out when I didn’t even say anything about a podcast. It has nothing to do with me. 

I didn't try to make you anything. I didn't put anything on you. You put it on yourself. I asked why I'm always accused of wanting to rush things. I didn't say you were the one making the accusations. I suggested doing the draft on a slightly different timeline and was told "why rush it" and then some one else suggested it and boom we are doing.thr draft. That wasn't even the first Time something like that has happened but its whatever... I guess I should just shut up and dribble right? Consider it done.

The I’m doing this podcast to fill everyone’s time and now because Counselor said something I don’t like I’m going to take my ball and go home and it’s all his fault I’m doing it and this is why I never give my opinions, isn’t the answer. 

• Like 1

I didn't try to make you anything. I didn't put anything on you. You put it on yourself. I asked why I'm always accused of wanting to rush things. I didn't say you were the one making the accusations. I suggested doing the draft on a slightly different timeline and was told "why rush it" and then some one else suggested it and boom we are doing.thr draft. That wasn't even the first Time something like that has happened but its whatever... I guess I should just shut up and dribble right? Consider it done.

How did I put you not doing a podcast on myself? When did I bring that up before you said I talked you out of doing one? Where did I say anything about the podcast? Take ownership man. 

Just now, Counselor said:

The I’m doing this podcast to fill everyone’s time and now because Counselor said something I don’t like I’m going to take my ball and go home and it’s all his fault I’m doing it and this is why I never give my opinions, isn’t the answer. 

Um... you made a comment to me like I havent been trying to do for everyone. You called this a conversation. Its not a conversation its a one sided point of view. Ive supplied the logic to what i said and im not even the only person that suggested it but all you keep saying is "if it ain't broken..." the only person that actually offered up something constructive was bcb. Not once in this entire discussion have you had a debate natured response to the logic i AND OTHERS offered. 

I will keep.doing the podcast. But believe me the theme for the next show has changed. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Um... you made a comment to me like I havent been trying to do for everyone. You called this a conversation. Its not a conversation its a one sided point of view. Ive supplied the logic to what i said and im not even the only person that suggested it but all you keep saying is "if it ain't broken..." the only person that actually offered up something constructive was bcb. Not once in this entire discussion have you had a debate natured response to the logic i AND OTHERS offered. 

I will keep.doing the podcast. But believe me the theme for the next show has changed. 

It’s changed because of me? You give me that much power over you?