BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Can never have too much pressure.

Trust me, I 100% agree. But depending on if Young actually lives up to the insane hype (I think he will), you'd end up with likely 3 of the top 5 or so EDGE guys in the league. 

• Like 1

Let's have a little fun here.

Some bold guesses. 

BiggestBiggesOverdraft in 2020 Draft: This doesnt have to be the first round but I'd say we should be it to the top two rounds, easier to gauge who has the real hype.

Biggest Steal/Hidden Gem in 2020 Draft: What I mean here is, who do you think is out there that wont get the hype the deserve and will ultimately turn into a star?

My Answers:

Question 1: EDGE Chase Young -- I got a bad feeling about this guy. I truly feel like he might have peaked in college.

Question 2: EDGE Malik Harrison - right now he is projected as a day 2 pick. I actually think he is going to turn into a better EDGE rusher than his teammate Chase Young. Especially if he lands on a team that uses a 3-4 Defense irl where I think he can use his athleticism to beat OL. I wouldn't call him a project player but I would say he isnt a finished product yet.

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You sure love your big 10 players.

Nah, I like lots of players from all different conferences. You just happen to keep getting mocked those B1G guys. But if anyone tells me Chase Young isn't the best prospect to come out of this class, I'm sure looking at em funny.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s going to end up being

1. Hawaii- Chase Young

2. IC- Joe Burrow

3. Hawaii- Jeffery Okudah

4. Anchorage- Tua

5. Seoul- Isaiah Simmons

6. Anchorage- Jerry Jeudy

7. Gotham- CeeDee Lamb

8. Anchorage- Derrick Brown

No Andrew Thomas? Interesting. Also, not sure Brown makes it that far.

• Like 1